Halle Berry made a relationship with Alex Da Official Kid

Halle Berry made his relationship with Alex Da Kid Instagram official.

The 51-year-old actress, who has a nine-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her son Maceo, three years, with her ex-wife Olivier Martinez, would have been with the music producer British for a few months, "and showed that things arise seriously by publishing a beloved image of the embracing pair on the application of social media.

She simply subtitled the publication "My Balance".


The 35-year-old Falcon also shared the picture on his account with the same words.

He wrote: "My ..... balance ... (sic)"

Commenting on how long the couples saw each other, a source told E! News: "They met for about two months and met with friends in the industry."

The relationship status of the actress "Kidnap" can be a surprise for her fans, because last month she said she "took a short break" from meetings.




She said, "I was fun. I'm just with my kids and I really take the time to think and think, and try to figure out how to make different choices and I just have a minute to be with myself.

"I think it's a really precious moment, and I've never really taken the time to be with myself."

Halle - who was previously married to Eric Benét from 2001 to 2005 and David Justice from 1992 to 1997 - previously admitted that she was "afraid" of leaving Olivier in October 2015 after two years of marriage.

Asked what she learned to be alone, she said, "I can be alone. And that was a big lesson for me. I learn that I am fearless, because I had so many fears that I went through my third divorce, I was afraid to do so. But I was more afraid of living unhappy, so I faced this fear.

"He teaches me to live always aloud, live your truth, do not let fear choke you, do not be afraid of what people will think about the choices you make, we must live for ourselves and live for us individual happiness ".

Comments